1. What is the perfect meal to eat for you?
Any kind of pasta.
2. If you were on a deserted island and could only bring three things what would they be?
I would bring my iPod, a volleyball, and a surfboard.
3. What is the favorite class you've taken at CMS?
4. Who are your favorite professors?
Professor Anna Wenzel and Professor Robert Valenza.
5. What do you want to do after basketball?
I want to either attend pharmacy school or graduate school for marine biology.
6. Where is your favorite place to play basketball?
In the Ducey basketball gym
7. What is your favorite television show?
The Office and Friends.
8. Where is your favorite place to study?
In the library
9. What is your favorite thing to do on an off day?
Go shopping and go to the beach
10. Do you have any role models?
Yes, my mother and Derek Fisher
11. If you could have a super power, what would it be? What would you use for?
If I could have any super power I would want to be able to fly. I would just fly to places rather than walk.
12. What other sports did you play growing up?
I played almost every sport growing up but I mainly did gymnastics and played volleyball and basketball
13. Where is your favorite place to eat in Claremont?
My favorite place to eat is Bj's Brewhouse. It is not in Claremont but it is close.
14. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would want to live anywhere that is warm and close to the ocean.
15. What was the last song you uploaded to your iPod?
Headlines by Drake
16. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Basketball and Football
17. I've always wanted to...?
Go skydiving and go to Paris
18. What is one thing about you that most people do not know...until now?
I have met Michael Jordan
19. Is there a motto that you live by?
Live every day to the fullest and with no regrets.
My goal this season is to win SCIAC.
21. What are your views on leadership?
I think that leadership is an important quality to possess and it is essential in the success of a team or group. A strong leader on the basketball court is able to unite his or her team to work together and be the best they can possibly be. Leadership can either be displayed vocally or through example. Both types of leadership are equally as important and allow a team to be more productive.
22. What are your hobbies outside of basketball?
I love going to the beach and playing beach volleyball.
Favorite current song:
Beautiful People by Chris Brown
Last meal on the planet:
A cheeseburger, French fries, and a milkshake.
Favorite website besides Facebook:
Favorite quality about yourself:
I always work hard and give everything my all.
If you could travel anyplace on earth:
I would want to go to Paris and Fiji.
Because my high school number (20) was taken, so 21 was the closest number available.
Lynds, LB, Santa Barbara, or SB